|Dr Francisco Wolberg Monterrey Mexico|
Dr. Francisco Wolberg
Francisco Wolberg, MD obtained his specialty in General Surgery from the University of Monterrey after having 4 years of intense training at Christus Muguerza Hospital. Dr. Wolberg was named Chief of Residents at Jalisco Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Institute and graduated with honors obtaining the degree of Esthetic and Reconstructive Surgeon at this institute under the direction of world- famous surgeon José Guerrerosantos MD. As part of his training he also spent time rotating with other very prestigious American plastic surgeons from the United States of
EDUCATION AND TRAININGMedical School
Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo Leon School of Medicine, Monterrey, México. – Gratuated with honors scholarship.
• Universidad de Monterrey – General Surgery.
• General Surgery Residency at Christus Muguerza
• Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgeon - Jalisco Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Institute – Graduated with honors
• Jalisco Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Institute
• Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland;
• Manhattan Ear, Eye and Throat Hospital, New York
• Shriner´s Burns Hospital, Galveston Texas.
International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)• American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) -- in progress
• American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) -- in progress
• International Symposium of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of the Jalisco Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Institute.
• Asociación Mexicana de Cirugía Plástica Estética y Reconstructiva.
• Colegio Noreste de Cirugía Plástica Estética y Reconstructiva.
• Residents and Ex-Residents Association of Jalisco Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Institute, Dr. José Guerrerosantos.
• Board certified by the Mexican Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.