Dr. Sushma Prasad Sinha
MD, MRCOG (UK)
Senior Consultant Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology and IVF
Registered with MCI, Delhi Medical Council and Full registration with the GMC of UK
- MBBS, Patna Medical College (Patna University) 1982
- MD, Institute of medical sciences (Banaras Hindu University) 1987
- MRCOG, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists London, UK 1994
- Dec 98 till date : Senior Consultant Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology and IVF Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Aug 97 to Dec 98 : Consultant Obst & Gynae Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
- Oct 95 to Sept 96 : Registrar in Obst & Gynae. Liverpool Womens University Hospital, UK
- Oct 94 to Sept 95 : Registrar in Obst & Gynae. Arrowe Park Womens Hospital, Wirral, UK
- Feb 93 to Sept 94 : Pontefract General Infirmary,UK,as a SHO in Obst &Gynae. Oct 92 to Jan 93 : Attachment to The Royal Liverpool University Hospital.
- May 90 to Sept 92 : State Womens Hospital Varanasi as a Gynaecologist and Obstetrician.
- Jan 88 to May 90 : State Womens Hospital, Ghazipur(UP) as a RMO/ Gynaecologist.
- Jan 84 to Dec 86 : IMS, BHU, Postgraduate residency - MD.
CLINICAL EXPERIENCE IN INDIA AND UK
Practicing obstetrics & gynaecology from the past 19 years.
While working in different hospitals in India & abroad (UK), gained vast experience & expertise in this field and have managed all kind of obstetrical & gynaecological problems.
Areas of special interests are
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals is a tertiary referral center getting all sorts of complicated cases and also the cases requiring subspeciality management.
Routinely doing abdominal & vaginal hysterectomies, fothergills, Mcindoe operations, laparotomies, ovarian cystectomies for many years now.
The numbers run in thousands now. Since 1998 attached to IVF center of Apollo Hospitals
where involved with all aspects of advanced infertility management and have been routinely doing IVF, ICSI, IUI, induction of ovulation etc.
We have a high success rate in IVF.
- IVF & Infertility
- Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgeries
- Major gynaecological surgeries
Have been doing laparoscopic surgeries for various indications for the past 8-9 years including fertility enhancing surgeries, management of ectopic pregnancy, ovarian cystectomy, hysterectomy etc.
TRAINING AND VARIOUS COURSES ATTENDED
- 1. Workshop on microsurgery, BHU, 1991
- 2. Ultrasonography course, London, 1994
- 3. Infertility course, Royal college of obst & gynae London, 1995
- 4. Training in reproductive medicine from Liverpool Womens University Hospital, 1995-96.
- 5. Intermediate And Advanced Colposcopy Course, London, 1996
- 6. Workshop on Laparoscopic Surgeries - Ahmedabad 1999
- 7. Workshop on Intermediate and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries - New Delhi, 2002
- 8. Workshop on Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries - Bombay 2005
Various presentations in Delhi and other parts of the country mainly on infertility and assisted reproduction and Laparoscopic surgeries.
Teaching of DNB (postgraduate in Obstetrics and Gynaecology) students in this hospital
Teaching of undergraduates, registrars and nursing staffs as and when required.
Guiding thesis and research work of DNB students.
Organized a workshop in ART in 2000.
Organized a conference & workshop in Laparoscopy in 2006.
, an award-winning* medical tourism facilitator in USA, is the trusted source for global medical and dental choices, connecting patients to leading healthcare facilities worldwide. We arrange a variety of medical tourism services from basic consultations to full service treatment abroad. We help you to take care of all your medical tourism details from arranging the surgery and financing options to visas, travel, lodging and tourism.
Healthbase caters to the needs of individual consumers, self-funded businesses, insurance carriers, benefit consultants, insurance agents, and third party administrators seeking affordable medical travel and dental travel options. Our state-of-the-art, easy to use, information rich web-based system makes it easy to coordinate international medical care including necessary travel and accommodation for patients and their companions, all at one place.
The cost of surgical care at our ever growing network of affiliated institutions is typically a fraction of the cost of care in the U.S. with equal or superior outcomes. Healthbase arranges first class services for patients at major internationally accredited hospitals in Thailand, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Turkey, Belgium, Hungary, Costa Rica, Panama, Brazil, Mexico, USA and is expanding to Canada, UK, Jordan,Taiwan, Argentina, New Zealand, Australia, El Salvador and Guatemala.
We offer over two hundred medical, dental and cosmetic procedures
in various categories: Orthopedic procedures such as hip replacement, Birmingham hip resurfacing, artificial knee replacement, rotator cuff repair, knee surgery; Cardiac and Vascular procedures like heart bypass (multiple coronary artery bypass graft or CABG), aortic aneurysm repair, heart valve repair, heat valve replacement, angioplasty, RF Ablation; Spinal procedures such as spine fusion, laminectomy, disc replacement; Weight-loss procedures like gastric bypass, lap band, gastric sleeve; Eye procedures like LASIK; Cosmetic and Plastic surgery procedures such as breast augmentation, face lift, rhinoplasty (nose surgery), liposuction; Dental procedures such as orthognathic surgery, dental bridges, dental implants, dental crowns; dental veneers; and hundreds of other procedures in the departments of Urology, General surgery, Wellness and many more. The savings are up to 80% of typical US hospital prices.
Medical Tourism, also termed as Medical Travel, Health Travel, Health Tourism, Global Healthcare, Medical Vacation, Medical Value Travel, Medical Treatment Abroad, International Medical, Surgical Tourism, Surgery Abroad, Surgical Trip, Healthcare Abroad, Medical Outsourcing, offshore Medical and Overseas Medical, is the act of traveling abroad to receive medical, dental and cosmetic care. Significantly lower cost for best practice care is usually the primary motivation behind medical tourism although some medical tourists go abroad for immediate availability of procedures and to seek treatments that are not available in their home country. Patients frequently also take advantage of the opportunity to vacation and tour inexpensively in the foreign country while they are visiting for health care. Signup
to know more about medical or dental tourism.
* - Awarded the "Best Website for Accessing International Medical Information for Patients/Consumers" by Consumer Health World 2007.